Boiler Servicing and Maintenance in Bristol
Why is Boiler Maintenance so important?
Not only is boiler maintenance crucial for ensuring the long-term reliability of your boiler, it can also be important for a number of reasons you may not realise.
MP Plumbing recommend getting a boiler service on an annual basis and these are just a few of the reasons why:
- Over time minor issues can develop into significant malfunctions that could be extremely costly to fix. By having your boiler regularly serviced you can avoid that dreaded ‘no hot water’ experience!
- If not maintained boilers can leak carbon monoxide, putting you and your family members at risk of becoming poisoned.
- Although modern boilers are known to be efficient, servicing your boiler is the best way to maintain this, and it could save you money on your bills. Even minor issues can have a huge impact on your monthly outgoings.
- If you are a business or a landlord, you are legally obliged to ensure that you have the correct certificates and insurance for your boiler. Servicing your boiler will ensure the validity of your warranty.
What can you expect from our Boiler Servicing & Maintenance services?
- A fully qualified Gas Safe engineer will carry out tests on all boiler components to check for leaks, vulnerable spots and any wear and tear.
- We will carry out any minor repairs and replace any parts of your boiler that are no longer working correctly.
- At MP Plumbing we inspect and clean all elements of your boiler.
All our specialists are Gas Safe registered meaning that you are investing in a service that is recognised, regulated and reliable. Our combi and gas boiler servicing and maintenance services are open to everyone, even if you have not used us in the past.
Hiring a professional engineer can help to detect less obvious problems such as dangerous gas leaks. This can prove to be costly if conducted by an inexperienced or under-qualified engineer.
Combi boilers are also becoming increasingly popular and MP Plumbing now offers a maintenance service for these boiler types. Servicing a Combi boiler is as important as servicing any boiler and the risks are the same if not cared for. With knowledge of a wide range of brands and boiler types, you can rest assured you’re in safe hands with MP Plumbing.
If you are keen to save money when caring for your boiler, it can be a good idea to purchase insurance for your boiler. A number of different levels of cover are available, some of these prices include both annual boiler maintenance and services. Speak with a member of our team today to learn more about the various levels of cover.